Carers Link is passionate about enhancing the lives of vulnerable people in the community. We provide quality person-centred care and innovative services to the people we support, to encourage them to lead independent, fulfilled lives.
Established since 2002, Carers Link have provided responsive, personalised care to the community for more than 15 years, supporting people with disability, the elderly and carers, and helping participants and their families achieve positive outcomes.
We work to achieve our vision by:
- Providing flexible, tailored services to meet client needs, through emergency, short term and long term support
- Embracing flexible and innovative concepts to best respond to the needs of each client
- Utilising funding in an ethical, transparent and responsible manner
- Acting resourcefully, and embracing partnerships where appropriate to ensure best value service options are available
- Maintaining integrity and confidentiality in our relationships with clients, staff and stakeholders
- Striving for service excellence through continuous quality improvement, education and training
Carers Link provides personal, practical and lifestyle support through our large team of dedicated and qualified staff. Our services are available 24 hours a day, all year round and include in home care, respite, social programs such as Camp Ability and Sociability Club, supported accommodation in our group home, and training and education. Our unique Host Home and Day Respite Home Programs are also in demand, which involve clients taking respite in our host provider’s own homes, while engaging in a family environment.
We are also approved NDIS and Aged Care providers, and we assist many families to self-direct their supports and services.
NDIS Registered Provider
Carers Link is focused on enabling individuals and families to make authentic and meaningful choices when self-directing their supports. As a registered provider with the NDIS, Carers Link provides dedicated case management and planning to assist individuals and families. Our cost effective streamlined services are very competitive, and allow us to maximise available resources to deliver desired outcomes. Under this model clients and their families are in control of the supports and services they receive as well as determining the level of involvement they wish to have.
- Approved Disability Services provider
- Approved Aged Care provider
- Approved Transition Care provider
- Approved NDIS Registered Provider
- Certified to ISO 9001
- Certified to the Human Services Quality Standards