Carers Link offers approved candidates the opportunity to complete a dual certificate traineeship in Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) & Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing).
Our next 6 month traineeship will commence in May 2017, to be completed by November. This is a fantastic dual certificate traineeship, combining hands-on theory at college and paid work experience!
Conducted through our accredited RTO, this is an ideal opportunity for candidates who have had previous caring experience and want to achieve their certificates, or candidates wanting to excel in this growing industry.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must:
• Be a permanent Australian resident
• Not have completed any Certificate III or higher within the last 7 years (certificates done through high school do not apply)
• Be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate (or be willing to obtain)
• Undergo all police screenings
• Have own insured transport, a clean licence and be willing to travel within the community
The role of disability and aged care support workers is to support participants by promoting their skills and abilities, provide assistance with activities of personal care and daily living, facilitate community inclusion and implement and monitor their support plan. We are looking for candidates who are committed to providing the best possible service to our participants through quality, person-centred care.
Flexibility around working hours is a MUST, and may include nights and weekends – so please indicate your level of previous experience and your availability.
Applications for our traineeship close on Friday 3rd February 2017. To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3901 1165 for more information.