NDIS Supports and Services
With over 15 years providing quality supports and services for people with a disability, Carers Link can help you become NDIS ready. Together we can help you plan and prepare for the transition, and work with you to achieve your goals. Whether you’re looking for assistance to develop your NDIS plan, or already have your approved plan and are looking for plan management, support coordination or programs and services – we can help!
FREE Consultation and Planning Session
Call us now on 3901 1165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – to arrange your FREE, no obligation consultation and planning session with one of our qualified and experienced staff.
Whether you’re looking for assistance to develop your NDIS plan, or you may already have your approved plan and are looking for Plan Management, or supports and services – Carers Link can help!
Carers Link can assist with:
- Supports and Services
- Plan Management
Carers Link is an Approved NDIS Provider
As a registered NDIS provider, Carers Link can help you with your core and capacity building supports:
- Plan management: by nominating Carers Link as your Registered Plan Management Provider you will be assisted in the financial management of your plan. We will help you select providers, develop service agreements, pay other providers on your behalf and monitor your support provision as well as provide comprehensive monthly statements, and help you keep track of your budget.
- Daily life and personal assistance: our dedicated, qualified and experienced Lifestyle Supporters can assist you with all elements of daily living from personal care, domestic assistance and household chores to transport and community access.
- Social and community participation: our Community Linker can support you to become an active member of the community by assisting you with your desired recreational pursuits. Carers Link also provides several popular social and holiday events including Camp Ability, Sociability Club and Cruisability.
- Supported independent living: our Host Home Program offers emergency and planned respite, where our Host Providers provide individualised care and supported accommodation for short term respite. We also have a group home which provides assistance in a shared living environment, and focuses on life skill development to encourage residents to be able to live as autonomously as possible.
- Learning and skill development: our Workability Program is a learning and life skills program which can assist you to identify your interests and future pathways, providing you with the skills to get ready for life and ready for work.
- Support coordination: our qualified coordination team have years of experience in coordination and case management. Your dedicated support coordinator will work closely with you to ensure you achieve your chosen goals, and provide comprehensive reports on your outcomes and achievements.
Why Choose Carers Link
As an agile organisation Carers Link embraces change by adapting quickly, decisively and effectively to anticipate and respond to new market requirements. Our service model of quality care remains robust and flexible to respond to our customers needs, and find solutions in a changing environment. By choosing Carers Link for your NDIS services, support coordination and plan
management, you can be assured of our commitment to provide services that exceed customer expectations.
What We Offer
- FREE initial consultation that incorporates the plan management meeting
- NO hidden fees or unnecessary charges for phone calls and communication
- Comprehensive support coordination and case management: our coordinators can attend stakeholder meetings and liaise with other providers to coordinate all your supports and services
- Dedicated Community Linker who aims to strengthen participation and inclusion of people with disability in the community
- Membership to our Loyalty Club which provides access to exclusive discounts and benefits through our referral partners
- 15 years of experience of local service provision, supporting people across the entire Greater Brisbane region
- 24/7 support through our large dedicated, qualified and experienced staff, who each have a qualification in home and community care, aged care or disability and who are all appropriately screened and compliant
- Our own managed after hours service to ensure seamless service delivery, especially in emergencies
- Quality assurance, with certification to the Human Services Quality Standards and ISO 9001, the world’s most recognised quality management system
- Organisational agility: we will find solutions to support you by sharing your vision and offer solutions through our culture of service management by values
Want to Know More?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the revolutionary economic and social reform of providing individualised support and funding for people with disability, their families and carers. Since the NDIS commenced in 2013 across different trial sites around Australia, there are now around 17,000 participants. This number is expected to increase to over 460,000 once the NDIS is fully implemented by 2019!
Fundamentally, the NDIS was established to give people with disability more choice and control over how, when and where their supports are provided. It also gives certainty that participants will receive the supports they need over their lifetime.
For more information on the NDIS, click here or call the NDIS on 1800 800 110.