At Carers Link we have a dedicated group of fully trained staff with a variety of backgrounds, skills and qualifications. This enables us to best match our staff skill base to the needs of our clients. We ensure that all our staff have experience in the health care industry, including providing support to people with disabilities, people whom are aging, people living with illness and their carers.
At a minimum all staff:
- Hold or are working toward their Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability Work
- Have a current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Have a current working with children clearance (Blue Card)
- Have a current criminal history check
- Attend annual manual handling training
Each member of staff must complete in-depth orientation training with our Manager. We provide ongoing supervision, conduct annual performance reviews, offer regular training and government approved traineeships to our care team as appropriate. To ensure our client’s privacy is protected, all our staff sign a code of conduct detailing their commitment to confidentiality, privacy and human rights.